The study was carried out as part of a research project supported by a grant from the Ford Foundation. I am indebted to Dr Robert R Holt who contributed many helpful suggestions at all phases of the research. Discussions with my colleagues, Drs Greorge S Klein, Donald P Spence, Leo Goldberger, and Morris Eagle, were also of great value The staff of the Research Center for Mental Health administered and rated tests, and I wish particularly to thank Mr Paul Lippmann for his large share m carrying out ratings My acknowledgment to William G Mollenkopf, then of the Education Testing Service, for first acquainting me with the Consequences Test
Thematic drive content and creativity1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 136–151, June 1959
How to Cite
Pine, F. (1959), Thematic drive content and creativity. Journal of Personality, 27: 136–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01825.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 24, 1958 Revised manuscript received January 22, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!