This investigation was supported by the Dementia Praecox Research Project, Worcester State Hospital, and a research grant (M-1284) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Public Health Service
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 152–168, June 1959
How to Cite
Feffer, M. H. (1959), The cognitive implications of role taking behavior,. Journal of Personality, 27: 152–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01826.x
The investigator is indebted to a number of persons for their contributions Dr J Lane read the present paper and made many helpful suggestions The administration of the tests was carried out by Mrs V Grourevitch, Dr D Broverman, Mr P Havener, and Mr B D'Agostino In addition, Mr B D'Agostino served as a judge in scoring the Role Taking protocols Subjects were obtained through the help of Rev T Clapp
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 17, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!