This investigation was supported m part by a research grant (M-1934) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Public Health Service
Spiral aftereffect and measures of satiation in brain-injured and normal subjects1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 211–227, June 1959
How to Cite
Spivack, G. and Levine, M. (1959), Spiral aftereffect and measures of satiation in brain-injured and normal subjects. Journal of Personality, 27: 211–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01830.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscripts received August 12, 1958, September 19, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!