This article is based upon a portion of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Psychology at The Ohio State University The author wishes to thank Dr Julian B Rotter, her advisor, and Drs. George A Kelly and Delos D Wickens for their guidance and encouragement during this study A summary of this paper was read at the 1953 meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association in Chicago, Illinois
Generalization of expectancies among functionally related behaviors1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 228–238, June 1959
How to Cite
Chance, J. E. (1959), Generalization of expectancies among functionally related behaviors. Journal of Personality, 27: 228–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01831.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 14, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!