This investigator participated in this research as a United States Public Health Service Predoctoral Research Fellow
Social effectiveness and developmental level in adolescence1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 239–249, June 1959
How to Cite
Smith, L. G. and Philips, L. (1959), Social effectiveness and developmental level in adolescence. Journal of Personality, 27: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01832.x
This investigation was supported by a research grant (M-896) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Public Health Service Thanks are extended to the members of the Psychology Department, Worcester State Hospital, for their many constructive criticisms in the writing of this manuscript
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 18, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!