Adapted from an M A thesis, carried out by the senior author under the direction of the junior author, in the Department of Psychology, University of Kentucky
The effects of psychological stress as a function of need and cognitive control1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 250–258, June 1959
How to Cite
Hardison, J. and Purcell, K. (1959), The effects of psychological stress as a function of need and cognitive control. Journal of Personality, 27: 250–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01833.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received August 19, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!