This study is based upon a dissertation submitted to the Graduate School of Boston University in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy The writer wishes to acknowledge with gratitude the guidance of Chester C Bennett, and the helpful suggestions of A William Hire, W Berkeley, and John A Starkweather
The conditioning of verbal behavior with negative cultural connotations1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 477–486, December 1959
How to Cite
Zedek, M. E. (1959), The conditioning of verbal behavior with negative cultural connotations. Journal of Personality, 27: 477–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01877.x
Now at the Bureau of Mental Health, D C Department of Public Health
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 16, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!