The present study was carried out on a grant from the Faculty Research Committee of UCLA The author would like to express his appreciation to Samuel Himmelfarb for his help in running subjects and analyzing data, and to Richard Atkinson and Allen Parducci for their cooperation in administering the MAS forms
Defensive forgetting and the Taylor Scale of Anxiety
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 487–496, December 1959
How to Cite
Goldstein, M. J. (1959), Defensive forgetting and the Taylor Scale of Anxiety. Journal of Personality, 27: 487–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01878.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 20, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!