This investigation was made possible through a research grant from the Air Force Personnel and Training Research Center The authors wish to express their appreciation of the contribution of John J Jochem who assisted in the collection and the analysis of the data
The reduction of prejudice through the arousal of self-insight1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 507–531, December 1959
How to Cite
Stotland, E., Katz, D. and Patcshen, M. (1959), The reduction of prejudice through the arousal of self-insight. Journal of Personality, 27: 507–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01880.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 26, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!