This paper is based on a portion of a doctoral dissertation offered in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph D degree at the University of California The author wishes to thank Dr Jean Walker Macfarlane, Director of the Guidance Study, for her help and suggestions throughout this study While acknowledgments are due to all Guidance Study staff members for their aid in the execution of this investigation, the author wishes to express special thanks to Edith Katten and Dons Elliott for their work in making ratings and to Dr Norman Livson for his invaluable assistance on methodological problems
Dimensions of ego and infantile identification1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 532–545, December 1959
How to Cite
Bronson, W. C. (1959), Dimensions of ego and infantile identification. Journal of Personality, 27: 532–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb01881.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 28, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!