This research was supported by Research Grant M-1949 from the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service. We wish to express our appreciation to Kenneth E Clark for his advice and to Dagny Henderson, Phillip Bossart, Gene Nameche and Arthur Hill for their aid in the collection and analysis of data.
Thematic apperception test: techniques of group administration, sex differences, and the role of verbal productivity1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 311–323, September 1959
How to Cite
Lindzey, G. and Silverman, M. (1959), Thematic apperception test: techniques of group administration, sex differences, and the role of verbal productivity. Journal of Personality, 27: 311–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1959.tb02355.x
Now at Bradley Hospital, Riverside, R. I
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 26, 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!