Now at Rochester Child Guidance Clinic
Motivational differences between process and reactive schizophrenics1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 12–25, March 1960
How to Cite
Reisman, J. M. (1960), Motivational differences between process and reactive schizophrenics. Journal of Personality, 28: 12–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01599.x
This study is based upon a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the PhD degree at Michigan State University The author is particularly grateful to M Ray Denny, who served as chairman of his committee, and to A I Rabin, Milton Rokeach, and Paul Bakan, all of whom contributed to Its design.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 26, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!