Now at Worcester state Hospital, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Dimensions of cognitive style1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 167–185, June 1960
How to Cite
Broverman, D. M. (1960), Dimensions of cognitive style. Journal of Personality, 28: 167–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01611.x
Based on a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosphy at Clark University The invaluable guidance and support of Drs. Gordon Gwinn and Morton Wiener, my thesis committee, are gratefully acknowledged. The writer conducted this study as a United States Public Health Service Predoctoral Research Fellow
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 10, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!