Based on a doctoral dissertation in partial fulfilment of the requirements of the Ph.D degree at Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts The author is indebted to Dr Heinz Werner, Dr Bernard Kaplan, Dr. Richard Lazarus, and Dr Seymour Wapner for their aid in this study
Symbolic representation in schizophrenia1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 293–316, September 1960
How to Cite
Goldman, A. E. (1960), Symbolic representation in schizophrenia. Journal of Personality, 28: 293–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01620.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 18, 1959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!