Now at the Veterans Administration Hospital, Montrose, New York
Judgments of emotion from facial expressions by college students, mental retardates, and mental hospital patients1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 342–349, September 1960
How to Cite
Levy, L. H., Orr, T. B. and Rosenzweig, S. (1960), Judgments of emotion from facial expressions by college students, mental retardates, and mental hospital patients. Journal of Personality, 28: 342–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01623.x
This investigation was supported in part by a research grant (M-2067) from the National Institute of Mental Health, of the National Institute of Health, Public Health Service.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 22, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!