Now with the Department of Experimental and Clinical Psychology, Graduate School of Education, Yeshiva University
Cognitive aspects of role-taking in children1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 383–396, December 1960
How to Cite
Feffer, M. H. and Gourevitch, V. (1960), Cognitive aspects of role-taking in children. Journal of Personality, 28: 383–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01627.x
This investigation was supported by the Dementia Praecox Research Project, Worcester State Hospital, and a research grant (M-896) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Public Health Service. The investigators are indebted to a number of persons for their contributions. Dr D Broverman and Mrs Madeleine Blair read the present paper and made many helpful suggestions The administration of the tests was carried out by Dr Sybil Speier, and Mr B D'Agostino Ss were obtained through the help of the Worcester Boys Club and H Blaukopf at the Worcester Jewish Community Center
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 12, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!