This study was supported by Research grant M1540(C2) from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S Public Health Service.
A further investigation of hostility generalization to disliked objects1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 427–442, December 1960
How to Cite
Berkowitz, L. and Holmes, D. S. (1960), A further investigation of hostility generalization to disliked objects. Journal of Personality, 28: 427–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01630.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 24, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!