Now at the University of Washington
Unity of group, identification with group, and self-esteem of members1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 463–478, December 1960
How to Cite
Zander, A., Stotland, E. and Wolfe, D. (1960), Unity of group, identification with group, and self-esteem of members. Journal of Personality, 28: 463–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01633.x
The work on this study was financed by a grant-in-aid (M-701 (C)) from the National Institute of Mental Health of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 9, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!