This study is an expansion of a paper presented before the APA (Division 15) convention in Chicago, Illinois, September 1960 The data for this study were collected and analyzed while the author was a member of the Preventive Psychiatry Program at the Iowa Child Welfare Research Station, State University of Iowa. Appreciation is expressed to the Grant Foundation and to Goucher College for their support of this research study
The effects of a one- and two-year causal-learning program1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 479–491, December 1960
How to Cite
Muuss, R. E. (1960), The effects of a one- and two-year causal-learning program. Journal of Personality, 28: 479–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01634.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript, received May 11, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!