This study was conducted in the program of the Organization Research Group of the Institute for Research in Social Science at the University of North Carolina under Contract Nonr-85S(04) with the Office of Naval Research The analysis was completed in the Small Groups Laboratory, Social Science Institute at Washington University, Contract Nonr-855(04) We are indebted to Wilse B Webb and William F O'Connor for their effective help in securing Ss
Status variables and matching behavior1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 492–502, December 1960
How to Cite
Charms, R. d. and Rosenbaum, M. E. (1960), Status variables and matching behavior. Journal of Personality, 28: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01635.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 11, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!