Participation of the fourth author in the study was made possible through the medium of an NSF Research fellowship
The social desirability of trait descriptive terms: A factor in the prediction of Q sort1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 530–544, December 1960
How to Cite
Cowen, E. L., Budin, W., Wolitzky, D. L. and Stillbr, A. (1960), The social desirability of trait descriptive terms: A factor in the prediction of Q sort. Journal of Personality, 28: 530–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1960.tb01638.x
Portions of this paper were presented at the Eastern Psychological Association meetings, New York, NY, April 15, 1960
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 3, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!