This report is based on an M A thesis submitted to the University of Richmond by the first author (Wagner, 1957) The second author served as advisor The authors wish to express their appreciation to Dr Robert Corder, and to the Dictaphone Corporation for assistance with instrumentation
An analysis of speech behavior in groups differing in achievement imagery and defensiveness1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–9, March 1961
How to Cite
Wagner, R. F. and Williams, J. E. (1961), An analysis of speech behavior in groups differing in achievement imagery and defensiveness. Journal of Personality, 29: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01639.x
Now with the Richmond, Virginia, Public Schools
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript initially received January 4, 1960/Revised manuscript received September 16, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!