This report is based on part of a dissertation submitted to the Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph. D degree The study was conducted as part of the research program sponsored by grant M-1540. National Institute of Mental Health, U S Health Service, Leonard Berkowitz, principal investigator
Vascular and psychogalvanic effects of experimentally aroused anger1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 30–39, March 1961
How to Cite
Hokanson, J. E. (1961), Vascular and psychogalvanic effects of experimentally aroused anger. Journal of Personality, 29: 30–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01641.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 2, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!