This study was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (Grant M-2291) to Stevenson. Both authors were University at the
The effectiveness of social reinforcement with normal and feebleminded children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 124–135, June 1961
How to Cite
Stevensons, H. W. and Cruse, D. B. (1961), The effectiveness of social reinforcement with normal and feebleminded children. Journal of Personality, 29: 124–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01650.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received May 27, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!