This study was supported by a grant to the first author by the National Institute of Mental Health (Grant M-2291)
The effect of social reinforcement on the performance of institutionalized and nonistitutionalized normal and feebleminded children1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 136–147, June 1961
How to Cite
Stevenson, H. W. and Fahel, L. S. (1961), The effect of social reinforcement on the performance of institutionalized and nonistitutionalized normal and feebleminded children. Journal of Personality, 29: 136–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01651.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 8, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!