This study was submitted to the Department of Psychology of the University of Texas in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Ph D degree. The author wishes to thank Harold W Stevenson and Robert E Morin for their assistance in the conduct of this study
Variability of behavior as a function of intelligence and incentive1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 183–194, June 1961
How to Cite
Hodgden, Laurei. H. (1961), Variability of behavior as a function of intelligence and incentive. Journal of Personality, 29: 183–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01654.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript submitted September 7, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!