This research was supported by research grant M-1260, from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service.
The availability of conflictful ideas: A neglected parameter in assessing projective test responses1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 217–234, September 1961
How to Cite
Kagan, J. and Moss, H. A. (1961), The availability of conflictful ideas: A neglected parameter in assessing projective test responses. Journal of Personality, 29: 217–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01657.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 17, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!