The research was conducted under a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (M 2423)
Self-esteem, group interaction, and group influence on performance1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 273–284, September 1961
How to Cite
Stutland, E. and Cottrell, N. B. (1961), Self-esteem, group interaction, and group influence on performance. Journal of Personality, 29: 273–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01661.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received July 8, 1960/Revised Manuscript received April 5, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!