The paintangs were portraits, still hfes, and land trapes by 19th and 20th century masters.
The effects of creativity, norm distance, and instructions on social influence1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 294–302, September 1961
How to Cite
Birney, R. C. and Houston, J. P. (1961), The effects of creativity, norm distance, and instructions on social influence. Journal of Personality, 29: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01663.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 30, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!