The author would like to express his appreciation to the research assistants whose work greatly contributed to the present study Carole Golightly, Dan Logan, Roy McDonald, Carl McGraw, James Mikawa, John Sheffield, and Vincent Tempone.
The repression-sensitization scale: rationale, reliability, and validity1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 334–349, September 1961
How to Cite
Byrne, D. (1961), The repression-sensitization scale: rationale, reliability, and validity. Journal of Personality, 29: 334–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01666.x
This research (AFOSR Number 145) was supported in part by the United Slates Air Force under Contract No AF49 (638)-460 by the AF Office of Scientific Research of the Air Research and Development Command and in part by a research grant (SRF-119) from the University of Texas Research Institute
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received January 27, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!