Now at the Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island
The effect of reinforcement schedules on meaning generalization and on awareness of the purpose of the experiment1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 350–362, September 1961
How to Cite
Gerstein, A. I. (1961), The effect of reinforcement schedules on meaning generalization and on awareness of the purpose of the experiment. Journal of Personality, 29: 350–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01667.x
This paper is adapted from a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D degree at the University of Rochester The author wishes to express his appreciation to Emory L Cowen, chairman of the doctoral committee, and to Arthur W Staats and Carolyn K Staats, whose generous interest was instrumental in directing the orientation of the research
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 6, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!