This investigation was carried out through support under United States Public Health Service National Institute of Mental Health Grant M-2279 Phyllis Kempner, Claire Gershum, Stanley Feldstein, Richard Rowe, Leone Lesser, and Aida Keshishian assisted in various phases of the project The cooperation of the staff of the Agnes Russel School and the Briarton Day Camp m making children available for interview is gratefully acknowledged
Imagination and waiting ability in young children
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 396–413, December 1961
How to Cite
Singer, J. L. (1961), Imagination and waiting ability in young children. Journal of Personality, 29: 396–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01670.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscnpt recewed March 6, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!