Design of the study and collection of data was accomplished at the VA Hospital, Downey, Illinois The writer wishes to express his appreciation to members of the psychology staffs of the Downey VA Hospital and Houston VA Hospital for their help in selecting Ss and rating protocols
Schizophrenic response to words of multiple meaning
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 414–427, December 1961
How to Cite
Faibish, G. M. (1961), Schizophrenic response to words of multiple meaning. Journal of Personality, 29: 414–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01671.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 6, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!