This paper is based on a dissertation presented to the faculty of Stanford University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of doctor of philosophy The writer wishes to express his appreciation for assistance to the members of his dissertation committee Drs A Bandura (chairman), W McCord, R. R. Sears, and C L Winder This research was supported in part by research grant M-1734 from the National Institute of Health, Public Health Service
The influence of dependency inhibition on the effectiveness of social reinforcement1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 466–488, December 1961
How to Cite
Cairns, R. B. (1961), The influence of dependency inhibition on the effectiveness of social reinforcement. Journal of Personality, 29: 466–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1961.tb01674.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received April 21, 1961/Cost of extra pages absorbed by author
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!