The research reported in this paper was supported by Mental Health Grant M-1206 from the National Institutes of Health
Figments, fantasies, and follies: A search for the subconscious mind1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 3–26, June 1962
How to Cite
Eriksen, C. W. (1962), Figments, fantasies, and follies: A search for the subconscious mind. Journal of Personality, 30: 3–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01676.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!