This research was made possible though an institutional grant-in-and for research from the Washington State University, Project 273 Special thanks are extended to the following people for technical assistance with the research Mary J Kientzle, J McKinney, Marilyn K Rigby, and J whipple. The authors would also like to thank J B Rotter for his helpful comments.
The effects of anxiety, delay, and reinforcement on generalized expectancies1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 123–124, June 1962
How to Cite
Rychlak, J. F. and Eacker, J. N. (1962), The effects of anxiety, delay, and reinforcement on generalized expectancies. Journal of Personality, 30: 123–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01679.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received June 20, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!