Now at the University of Minnesota.
The effect of relevant and irrelevant aspects of communicator credibility on opinion change1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 135–146, June 1962
How to Cite
Aronson, E. and Golden, B. W. (1962), The effect of relevant and irrelevant aspects of communicator credibility on opinion change. Journal of Personality, 30: 135–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01680.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Harvard University Laboratory of Social Relations The authors wish to express their appreciation to Mr Stephen Graham and Mr Larry Schiff for their help, and to Miss Mary B Loftus of the Revere Public School System for her kind cooperation
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received July 21, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!