This study was supported by a gratn (G-16011) from the National Science Foundation.
Level of self-esteem and the learning of imitation and nonimitation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 147–156, June 1962
How to Cite
Rosenbaum, M. E., Hornb, W. C. and Chalmers, DouglasK. (1962), Level of self-esteem and the learning of imitation and nonimitation. Journal of Personality, 30: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01681.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 16, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!