This research was supported by Research Grant M-3945 from the National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service
The effectiveness of two classes of verbal reinforcers on the performance of middle and lower-class childern1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 157–163, June 1962
How to Cite
Kanzer, P. (1962), The effectiveness of two classes of verbal reinforcers on the performance of middle and lower-class childern. Journal of Personality, 30: 157–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01682.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received September 18, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!