A portion of this paper was read at the meetings of the American Psychological Association, New York City, 1961 The study was supported in part by a research grant (SRF-291) from the University of Texas Research Institute The author would like to express his appreciation to Miss Elaine Abbott, Mrs Carole Golightly, Mr Carl McGraw, and Mr James Mikawa who served as research assistants
Response to attitude similarity-dissimilarity as a function of affiliation need1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 164–177, June 1962
How to Cite
Byrne, D. (1962), Response to attitude similarity-dissimilarity as a function of affiliation need. Journal of Personality, 30: 164–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01683.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 2, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!