This paper is based on an unpublished doctoral dissertation submitted by this writer to the Graduate Faculty of The New School for Social Research Since the completion of the dissertation, additional classifications from two more judges were obtained for 20 more records Thus the estimate of the reliability of the criterion measure is now based on 92 instead of 72 sentence-completion records
More than one kind of authoritarian1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 193–208, June 1962
How to Cite
Writman, M. (1962), More than one kind of authoritarian. Journal of Personality, 30: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01685.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received October 23, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!