Now at Michigan State University
Arbitrariness of frustration and its consequences for aggression in a social situation1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 528–540, December 1962
How to Cite
Burnstein, E. and Worchel, P. (1962), Arbitrariness of frustration and its consequences for aggression in a social situation. Journal of Personality, 30: 528–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01687.x
This research was supported in part by the United States Air Force under Contract No AF 49(638)-460 monitored by the AF Office of Scientific Research of the Air Research and Development Command and, in part, by the University of Texas Research Institute
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript initially received December 12, 1961 Revised Manuscript received May 27, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!