Presently at the Counseling Center, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
The creativity motive1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 588–600, December 1962
How to Cite
Golann, S. E. (1962), The creativity motive. Journal of Personality, 30: 588–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01691.x
The studies reported herein have been adapted from a larger work of the same title submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of North Carolina, 1961 The author is most indebted to Professor George S Welsh who served as adviser
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 5, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!