This research was supported by Contract NONR 1288(04), Group Psychology Branch, Office of Naval Research
Stereotypes and components of accuracy of person perception scores1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 601–612, December 1962
How to Cite
Richards, J. M., Clink, V. B. and Rardin, M. W. (1962), Stereotypes and components of accuracy of person perception scores. Journal of Personality, 30: 601–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb01692.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received March 5, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!