This paper was completed during my year at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, to which I am grateful for the opportunity to do so For constructively critical readings of an earlier draft, I am happy to thank Drs Lawrence Z Freedman, Jacob W Getzels, Abraham Kaplan. George S Klem, Harriet B Linton, and Gardner Murphy
Individuality and generalization in the psychology of personality1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 377–404, September 1962
How to Cite
Holt, R. R. (1962), Individuality and generalization in the psychology of personality. Journal of Personality, 30: 377–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb02312.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!