Formerly at the U S Army Leadership Human Research Unit The US Army Leadership Human Research Unit is established under the command of the Commanding General, United States Continental Army Command The Human Resources Research Office, the George Washington University, operating under contract with the Department of the Army, employs the Director of Research and other civilian staff members who are assigned to the Unit with the approval of Headquarters, United States Continental Army Command The Human Resources Research Office provides the Unit with technical supervision in the planning and analysis of the research projects
Avoidance of commitment, need for closure, and the expression of choices1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 458–470, September 1962
How to Cite
Mills, J. and Snyder, R. (1962), Avoidance of commitment, need for closure, and the expression of choices. Journal of Personality, 30: 458–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb02316.x
John Steffen deserves thanks for his valuable assistance in conducting the study
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 29, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!