This research was made possible by financial assistance from the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, while the author was a fellow there, and from the U S Office of Education under Cooperative Research Contract No 669, and by the very generous provision of facilities by the Department of Psychology at Stanford University
Personal preferences as an expression of aesthetic sensitivity1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 496–512, September 1962
How to Cite
Child, I. L. (1962), Personal preferences as an expression of aesthetic sensitivity. Journal of Personality, 30: 496–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1962.tb02319.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 1, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!