This investigation was supported by a USPHS research grant. No M-6475 (A) from the National Institute of Mental Health, USPHS
Strangers in dreams: an empirical confirmation of the Oedipus complex1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 336–345, September 1963
How to Cite
Hall, C. (1963), Strangers in dreams: an empirical confirmation of the Oedipus complex. Journal of Personality, 31: 336–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01303.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received November 26, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!