The author is extremely grateful to Leon Festinger for the ideas and advice that be contributed at all stages of this project This research was supported in part by Grant G-11255 from the National Science Foundation
Attitudinal effects of inadequate justification
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 371–385, September 1963
How to Cite
Freedman, J. L. (1963), Attitudinal effects of inadequate justification. Journal of Personality, 31: 371–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01305.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received December 10, 1962
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!