This study was part of a research program supported by a grant from the Ford Foundation for research on personality dynamics It has been adapted from a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the PhD degree at the University of Michigan The author wishes to express his appreciation to John W Atkinson for his guidance in the research A preliminary report of this research was given at the APA meeting m Chicago in 1960
Effects of motivation on probability preferences1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 417–427, September 1963
How to Cite
Littig, L. W. (1963), Effects of motivation on probability preferences. Journal of Personality, 31: 417–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1963.tb01309.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript received February 15, 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!